Making chicken fajitas for two just got easier! I was able to prepare three chicken fajita meals for two and freeze them for later… in less than an hour. Let me show you how this was done. This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase a product through a link we have here in the post, we may be compensated at no cost to you.
What you will need:
- Smaller freezable containers (these were purchased at The Dollar Store as a 3-pack for a dollar).
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders (1-2 lbs).
- Green peppers
- Taco/Fajita Seasoning
- Olive Oil
How to prepare:
- Slice up the chicken into fajita size strips.
- Slice up the peppers and onions into fajita size strips.
- Split the chicken and vegetables between the three pans.
- Split the taco/fajita seasoning between the three pans.
- Sprinkle all pans with olive oil.
- Mix them in the pans to make sure the all the chicken and vegetables are coated with the oil and seasoning.
Before placing the lids on, write out the recipe name and the following baking instructions:
- Bake from frozen at 375 degrees for one hour, or
- Bake from thawed at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Crimp the edges of the pans over the lids and freeze!
When ready, bake and serve with tortillas, sour cream, cheese, salsa and whatever else you choose!