- I bought some “not so pretty” pillows at a yard sale for .50 each! They are approximately 10″ x 13″ each.
- I went to Walmart and bought fabric quarters to match the holiday or season that I needed! They are 18″ x 21″ and come in many different colors and patterns and best of all…they are around $1.00 each!
- I then open the fabric quarter, center my pillow on the fabric, and wrap it. I use safety pins to hold the fabric in place on the back. My pillows are just for decoration… no one sits on them so pins are ok!
- If they get dirty or ruined, I don’t have a lot invested in them, I will just find more pillows at a yard sale or thrift store and go get more fabric quarters.
- I have also used red and blue bandanas and they look great!
- That’s it! Fast, easy, DIY, no-sew, and cheap pillow covers!
Please follow and like us: