Angie and I have added some new additions/sections to our Happy Planners. They help us in our daily routine and we would love to share them with you! (This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you purchase a product through a link we have here in the post, we may be compensated at no cost to you.)
Below I will elaborate on the three new sections I added to my Happy Planner.
- Blog: This section contains information for this blog such as post ideas and updates we would like to make. I love having this because anytime I can grab my planner and record it so I don’t forget!
- Financial: This is where I keep my Budget Sheet and my Focused Debt Payoff Sheet. I previously wrote posts on those, just follow the links!
- Fitness: Right now, I am trying to get back into a fitness routine. I have written out the workouts I want to perform and have blank sheets of paper where I record which ones I do and what day. I will share a new exercise log printable that can fit into the Classic Happy Planner later this week.
I have added or expanded a couple of sections! I am really trying to do better at meal planning and grocery shopping to cut down on how much we eat out! Here’s what I have added:
- Grocery/Food: I keep my on-going grocery list and coupons in my planner… if I think of something that we need, I can add it to my list! I also shop for my mom and daughters occasionally so it is really nice to be able to just add things to their lists as needed. Also in this section, my “Other” section – for stores like the Dollar Tree, Sam’s, Kohl’s, etc. I just keep a list of things we may need at these stores… this sure saves me time in the long run! I also have my meal planning and freezer inventory in here as well!
- Dining Out Coupons: I have been experimenting with ways to keep restaurant coupons with me… so that I will use them! Just yesterday, we were out at lunch time and we used our Subway coupon! This was because I had it with me and … remembered to use it! Score!
- Christmas: It’s not too early to add information for Christmas 2018! I track gift ideas, made a note that I found wrapping paper super cheap after Christmas, and other things that I will need when we get there again! I did move it to the back of my planner… my favorite thing is to be able to move things as I want to!
If you haven’t tried this planner… it is definitely my favorite! I have tried many other types of planners (see post here) but the flexibility in the Happy Planner just can’t be beat!